In this section
We provide a total service for projects from concept to completion within the sectors in which we operate and co-ordinate all parties to ensure the project achieves the time, cost, quality and safety aims and objectives of the client.
Our diverse skill base enables us to offer a flexible approach that combines the skills of a variety of professional backgrounds.
We recognise the importance of project management procedures and we are familiar with the use of PRINCE techniques.
Services provided include:
- Management of projects from concept to completion;
- Appointment and management of project team;
- Project control systems.
A key service that we provide is project planning/scheduling.
Our project managers are experienced in the following activities:
- Researching complex contractual documentation in order to prepare the tender, contract and/or baseline programme;
- High level or detailed presentations;
- Resource loading of programmes;
- Investigation of various construction solutions to reduce project duration;
- Programme risk identification and comparison of mitigation methods;
- Monitoring and reporting of progress and collection of as-built information;
- Preparation of detailed short working programmes;
- Preparation of recovery and accelerated programmes;
- Graphics for project presentations;
- Preparation of earned value and other project benchmarking measures.